On the hunt for a different sort of dark-doing this Halloween? Look no further than the Echo Theater Company’s production of Blueberry Toast at Atwater Village Theatre in Los Angeles.
Described in the press release as a “modern-day, darkly comic revenge tragedy,” click HERE to read Ernest Kearney’s full review.
Blueberry Toast stars Albert Dayan, Alexandra Freeman, Michael Sturgis and Jacqueline Wright
Written by Mary Laws
Directed by Dustin Wills
Playing now Thru October 29th at
Atwater Village Theatre
3269 Casitas Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90039
• Thursdays at 8 p.m.: Oct. 13; Oct 27 (dark Oct. 20)
• Fridays at 8 p.m.: Oct. 14; Oct. 21; Oct. 28
• Saturdays at 8 p.m.: Oct. 7; Oct. 14; Oct. 21; Oct. 29
• Sundays at 4 p.m.: Oct. 8; Oct. 15; Oct. 22
• Monday at 8 p.m.: Oct. 24 ONLY
For Tickets Call
or Go To